The higher education sector at both technical and university levels is one of the most important sectors that contribute to building modern societies and support the development of nations. This, in fact, has led numerous countries and organizations over the globe to allocate huge budgets and investments in organizing scientific conferences and symposiums. These events were committed to diagnose and guide the educational process to participate in societies' developments and raise the awareness about knowledge economies. Such motivations were the main motives and the real drivers for organizing the scientific conference of Libyan Higher Technical and University Education. This conference, in fact, comes at a time where the education sector in the Libya is encountering numerous challenges. This, in fact, requires creating sincere objective evaluation to the current Libyan Higher Education sector, hoping to reach fruitful recommendations through which it is hoped to contribute to the treatment, improvement and development of the Libyan Education Sector.
The Technical and University Libyan Higher Education Conference seeks to be a distinguished scientific conference in the field of technical and university education in Libya.
The main mission of the Conference is to give the opportunity to researchers and practitioners to conduct scientific and practical research on higher education in Libya. This, in turn, is expected to participate in producing suggestions and solutions that can improve the Libyan Higher Education quality.
1. Abstract submission date is Thursday, the 10th of May 2018.
2. Abstract Acceptance / Rejection letter will be sent on Thursday, the 17th of May 2018.
3. The deadline for receiving the Full Paper is Thursday, the 14th of June 2018.
• 1. The Nature of Libyan Technical and University Education.
2. The Linkage between Technical and University Education in Libya.
3. Mutual Educational Pathways between Technical Institutions and Universities in Libya.
4. Laws and Regulations of Higher Education System in Libya.
• 1. Labour Market Requirements & Higher Education Outputs.
2. The Suitability of Current Educational Programmes to Libyan Labour Market.
3. The Appropriateness of Current Methodological Instances to Libyan Labour Market.
4. Higher Education Contribution to Libyan Economic (Industry, Commerce & Service) Development.
1. Successful Higher Education Practices in the World.
2. The Applicability of Successful Higher Education Practices to the Libyan Context.
1. The Importance of Higher Education for Libya.
2. Potential and Applicable Higher Education Practices.
3. The Strategic Planning for Libyan Higher Education Needs.
4. Libyan Policy of Studying Abroad & Its Link with Higher Education Needs.
1. Recognition of the higher education system (Technical/University).
2. To identify the best available and future ways to develop the higher education sector.
3. Drawing up future policies to keep pace with development programs in Libya.
AIn order to guarantee great chance for having the paper accepted and published, it is recommended that authors MUST stick to the guidance provided underneath:
1. The research should be linked to one of the conference themes.
2. The conference accepts all kind of scientific research: Theoretical Research, Empirical Research, and Mixed Research. All are welcomed.
3. The research must be original and has not been published / submitted for publication in other scientific conferences or journals.
4. Research abstract should include objectives, methodology, results, value, challenges, recommendations, future avenues, the keywords.
5. Papers written in Arabic / English are accepted provided that an abstract should be attached.
6. Essential information should be provided on the cover page such as: conference name, research title, author name, academic rank, organisational position or place of work and e-mail.
7. The paper should contain an abstract, introduction, main body, conclusion and references.
8. Paper format margin must be (2.5cm) from all sides.
9. Number of pages should not exceed (20) pages except references.
10. The abstract should not exceed (400) words.
11. Simplified Arabic writing with size 14, and 1.5 lines distance are required for the main body of the paper.
12. Headings are typed in bold 16, and 14 is required for the subheadings.
13. Direct and indirect quotations must be deployed and inserted within the main body of text. It is not accepted to be acknowledged on the bottom of the page.
14. References should be written at the end of the paper, using Harvard System for Referencing.
15. Questionnaire instrument / interview protocol must be attached with the submitted full paper for further verification.
16. Tables and figures should appear in the middle of the page with their numbers and names in chronological order.
17. It is accepted that limited footnotes can be permitted to clarify some unclear meanings.
18. Punctuations such as full stop, coma, semicolon, question mark must be used properly.
19. Typing and spelling Mistakes must be avoided.
20. If the researcher cannot attend personally, it is possible to arrange an online presentation (Virtual Presentation).
21. Accepted full papers only will be published in the Libyan Journal of Research, Science and Technology in a special edition provided that amendments must be made as requested, and in accordance with the journal guidelines.
22. It is requested that all papers must be prepared for presentation in a PPT format presentations. All PPT files must be sent to the conference one week prior to the conference date. This is necessary for making all required technical arrangements.
23. All PPT files must be check before they are sent to the conference. (Frontline, spelling mistakes, slide numbers, alignment, colors, punctuations, animations, etc.).
24. A time limit of (10) minutes will be allocated to each presentation, followed by (5) minutes for discussion and reflection.
25. A (15) minutes slot time will be designated to panel discussion at the end of every presentation round.
26. Abstracts and full papers will not be published in the conference proceedings without the authors permissions.
1. For information on the conference and its topics, you are advised to visit www.chtue.ly.
2. For any inquiries related to scientific affairs, it is advisable to communicate electronically using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For urgent matters and emergency, you are advised to call (00218917863955).
4. A confirmation personalized reply will be sent within 24 hours to all mail received.
5. In case no reply has been sent to the author, this might mean no email has been received by the conference committee.
6. All rejections / acceptance letters will be signed, stamped and sent electronically by email.